Jacksonville: 220 E. Morgan St., Jacksonville, IL 62650
Quincy: 639 York St., Suite 107
Quincy, IL 62301
If you are interested in becoming a Big Brother or Big Sister or would like more information about our programs and services, please call 217-243-3821 in Morgan, Cass, and Pike Counties or 217-223-5452 for Adams, Schuyler, and Brown Counties.
2015 National Pinnacle Award Winner
At the June National Conference, Big Brothers Big Sisters of America honors Big Brothers Big Sisters of West Central Illinois as a 2016 Pinnacle Award winner. Out of 350 agencies across the nation, the West Central Illinois agency is honored to receive this recognition.
Agencies selected for the Award must
demonstrate excellence in quality mentoring services, including
sustained long-term mentoring relationships and increased revenues.
Mentoring Works - Be a Big Brother or Big Sister
Giving to a Special Cause!
Click on the hands (Donations) and help us provide local programs to children. Let's help children reach their full potential through mentoring.
Making Children's Future Brighter!
What is Supporting & Giving -- A special day of thanks and supporting good causes that matter in your local area. How you can give to
Big Brothers Big Sisters?
1) Donate a one time gift of $25.00
2) Donate one case of copy paper to the agency
3) Donate a gas card to help our case managers serve a 5 county area
4) Donate in memory of a loved one who knew that children and community counts
5) Donate a "Birthday Celebration" cash gift to BBBSWCI
6) Form a bowling team during Bowl for Kids Sake
7) Start a donation club with your friends to help children and donate every month to charity
You can make a big difference and give a gift that keeps on giving!
Be Mentor -- What a better way to give back.
Do you have one or two hours to spare each week?
Start something today by signing up to be a mentor.
Please fill out the mentor inquiry.
Call our office for more information.
Jacksonville 217.243.3821 or Quincy 217.223.5452
We serve Adams, Morgan, Cass, Brown, Pike and Schuyler Counties!